Having information at the tip of your fingers can improve your efficiency in the office and your profitability. A properly structured and maintained accounting management program allows you to quickly access your cash flow, profit and loss, forecasting, income and expenses by client or by vendor, and income and expenses by project.
Budgeting, forecasting, cash management, bookkeeping, and creating tax projections.
Programs on which we advise:
- Quickbooks – Advanced Certified Pro Advisor
- Xero – Certified Advisor
- Sage 100 (MasterBuilder)
Start-up Essentials: For Start-up companies, Samet can provide customized guidance through your first year of organization including entity type selection, state registrations and required filings, state and federal organization, and payroll setup.
Non-profits: Track and report on project funds
Construction and real estate organizations: Track income and expenses by property.
- Software selection based on industry, organization size, budget, and internal infrastructure
- Computer purchases
- Customized software
- Roles and training for employees
- Remote access to fix problems
- State and federal tax filings