At Samet, audit and tax managers are involved in almost all of the areas for which shareholders are responsible. They must exhibit technical proficiency and the ability to supervise and complete engagements, possess a thorough knowledge of the firm’s policies and procedures, and serve as intermediaries between shareholders, senior accountants, and clients.
Audit and Tax Managers are responsible for:
- Managing the quality control function of the firm’s accounting and auditing practice.
- Assuming responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Planning the timing and assigning of staff to engagements
- Reviewing engagement workpapers, identifying any issues, and keeping the shareholder informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Evaluating the performance of senior accountants
- Developing new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Recognizing opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Minimum of five years current experience in public accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.