At Samet, senior accountants direct and review the work of staff accountants and make decisions on most accounting, tax, and auditing matters.
Senior Accounts are responsible for:
- Having the technical knowledge needed to supervise staff accountants and the ability to evaluate their performance
- Developing the skills necessary to build and manage client relationships
- Being proficient in IRC sections and regulations and tax and accounting research
- Assuming responsibility for the supervision of tax return preparation engagements
- Planing, coordinating, and supervising the various phases of an audit engagement
- Minimum three to five years of auditing and tax experience
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant or candidate
Send your resume to email@example.com.