David joined Samet in 2011 as a tax manager and was promoted to Director in 2014. Most recently, David worked in the private sector for four years as the CFO of a local restaurant group. This experience gives him a first-hand perspective on the client experience. At the start of his career, David spent more than 10 years with a regional CPA firm where he focused on tax matters for closely held businesses and individuals.
David has 20 years of experience in state, federal and international tax services for a variety of industries and is the go-to technical expert for many of Samet’s largest clients.
- Suffolk University – Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst – Isenberg School of Management – Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- MS Cure Fund – Board of Directors
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants