Jay joined Samet in 1986 and currently serves as the Managing Shareholder for the firm. In this capacity, Jay establishes direction and vision for the firm, ensures that both short and long term goals are communicated and realized, and is accountable for effecting change and execution of the firm’s strategy and culture. In addition to his responsibility to the firm, Jay has established long term client relationships in many different industries and service areas including over twenty years of experience in the area of employee benefit plan audits. Jay resides in Sharon with his wife and four children.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) AICPA Employee Benefits Tax Technical Resource Panel AICPA Advisory Panel
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants — Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Sharon Youth Baseball and Softball Association — Board Member and Former Treasurer
- Temple Israel, Sharon, MA — Human Resources Committee
- Epilepsy Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island — Former Board Member and Treasurer
- New England Sinai Hospital — Former Board Member and Finance Committee Member