Jeff is a shareholder with over 30 years of experience in public accounting. Jeff’s clients include manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, and technology companies. His areas of expertise complement Samet’s core services including tax and estate planning, corporate and partnership tax, business advisory services, mergers and acquisitions, and financial statement audit and review services.
- Masters in Business Administration, Boston University
- Master of Science in Taxation, Bentley University
- Bachelor of Arts, Rutgers University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of New England, former Treasurer