Kathryn joined Samet in 2016 as a Tax Manager. During the first decade of her 25 year career, she worked for two “Big 4” CPA firms; rising to the rank of senior tax manager. In 2003, Kathryn transitioned to the regional CPA firm level where she enjoys serving the income tax needs of closely held businesses and their owners.
Kathryn has experience dealing with federal, multi- state, and international income tax issues for corporations, partnerships, non-profits and individuals. She has provided tax services in the auto dealer, construction, manufacturing, retailer, wholesale/distribution, university, foundation and commercial real estate industries. She has experience resolving tax issues on behalf of her clients dealing directly with the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax authorities.
- Bentley College, Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Medfield Food Cupboard Volunteer
- Community Servings Volunteer