Marina joined Samet in 1999 after working for several years as a consultant to a variety of small businesses. What Marina enjoys most is working with people who want to start new businesses. She works closely with them to make good decisions early on that will have positive effects later in the growth of their organizations. Topics to discuss include choice of entity type and organization structure, accounting system set-up, making introductions to bankers or insurance advisors, budgeting and forecasting, and the preparation of tax returns.
Her expertise is working with clients in a full-circle advisory capacity. She provides accounting information system design, software customization, training and support, small business accounting and consulting, and individual and business taxation.
Marina lives in Newton with her husband. They have two daughters.
- Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH, Masters in Business Administration
- Odessa State University, Ukraine, Master’s Degree in Mathematics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor® (Advanced Certified)
- Sage Accountants Network