Paul joined Samet & Company, PC in 2007 as a staff accountant and has steadily risen in the ranks to the role of Shareholder. He provides accounting, auditing and tax services for clients in a variety of industries including, auto dealers, wholesale distribution, real estate, professional services and transportation.
Two specialty areas for which Paul is frequently sought after are litigation support and business valuations. He provides financial, accounting and economic analyses to attorneys in connection with lawsuits involving contract disputes, damage calculations, fraud and marital dissolution. In addition, he has extensive experience with auditing and reporting for 401(k) and other qualified benefit plans.
Paul began his career with 10 years of private industry experience, including a CFO role for a privately held retail chain, which provides him with a valuable perspective on servicing his clients’ needs. Paul prides himself on building trusted and lasting relationships by treating each of his clients as if they were his only client.
- Georgetown University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration – Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Forensic and Valuations Section
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgetown University Alumni Association
- Bishop Feehan High School Baseball – Former Coach