Glen joined Samet & Company in 2013 as a shareholder in the firm. He has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining Samet, Glen was a sole-practitioner for 20 years with offices in Newton and Foxborough, MA. Glen’s clients include closely-held companies, individuals and families. His areas of expertise complement Samet’s core services including compilation and review of financial statements, tax planning and preparation, estate administration and post mortem planning, and business advisory services. Glen serves clients in industries such as software development, high tech, and real estate management. He and his wife, Susan, live in Newton and have three grown sons.
- Middlebury College, Middlebury Vermont, Bachelor’s of Arts
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, Masters of Science in Accounting, Masters in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Marble Works Condominium Association, Board of Directors and Treasurer