As a founding partner of Samet & Company PC, Ted Samet provides a formidable combination of business skills. Ted is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Massachusetts and has extensive experience in various areas of specialization including estate planning, taxation, and real estate. He is also a member of the Massachusetts Bar.
- Boston University, Boston, Mass Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Boston College Law School, Chestnut Hill, Mass LL.B.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts State Board of Public Accountancy — Former Chairman and Member
- Community Cooperative Bank — Former Director and Treasurer
- Parker Hill Medical Center — Former Trustee and Treasurer
- Pediatric Renal Foundation at Boston Children’s Hospital — Former Trustee
- Brooks School Senior Housing Commission of Weston — Former Treasurer and Member